32 Kerr Street, Fitzroy
Exclusive block of 7 townhouse apartments.
In the Heart of Fitzroy
- Located in the centre of vibrant & culturally-rich Fitzroy
- Set in a wide, quiet & leafy street
- Close to a vast array of amenities
- 5 minutes from Melbourne’s CBD
- Frequent trams at both ends of street.
- Spacious 3-storey apartments
- Totally self-contained
- Stunning views
- Unique architectural features
- Abundant natural light & ventilation
- Combined glass-fronted double garage showroom & apartment entrance
- Low body corporate fees.
32 Kerr Apartments: The place to be
The apartments at 32 Kerr Street are one of a kind situated in Melbourne’s diverse and culturally rich inner city suburb of Fitzroy. The apartments combine suburban space, safety and peace, with inner-city convenience.
Kerr Street is a wide, quiet and leafy street between fashionable Brunswick and Nicholson Streets and close to a vast array of fantastic restaurants, cafés, galleries, parks, markets, fashion outlets and sporting facilities:
- 2 minutes walk to trams
- 5 minutes drive to the CBD
- 5 minutes drive to the Eastern Freeway
- 10 minutes walk to the lush Carlton Gardens.
32 Kerr has the rare benefit of having only 7 apartments in the block. With more privacy and less noise these apartments feel more like townhouses than apartments and are a great investment property.
Each apartment is architecturally unique with:
- three floors of spacious rooms
- superb features and finishes
- an abundance of light, space & ventilation
- stunning views out across the city
- combined glass-fronted double garage showroom & apartment entrance.
The apartments have a guest/pedestrian entrance from Kerr Street at the front and a wide-gated remote-controlled entrance at the rear – from one of Fitzroy’s historic cobblestone laneways off Spring Street.
Designed by renowned and award winning architects from NMBW Architectural Studio, and built by Galvin Construction, one of the best known and trusted construction companies, these apartments have impressive design, construction, positioning and revolutionary use of steel.